Final Submission Information
Final Manuscript: Author's Kit
Submission of the FINAL MANUSCRIPT is handled via EDAS system in PDF format.
Guide for the final manuscript submission:
ISCC 2015 has been registered for use of IEEE PDF eXpress. All ISCC 2015 conference articles submitted for inclusion in ISCC 2015 Proceedings must adhere to the IEEE Xplore PDF specification for compatibility. IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function). If a final manuscript is not compliant with PDF eXpress, it will not be included into proceedings submitted to IEEE Xplore after the conference.
Steps for the final manuscript submission:
The final manuscript is due by May 12, 2015 (extended). At least one author of the accepted paper must register to the ISCC 2015 at the full rate to upload the final version. The detailed registration instructions are available here. The authors’ registration deadline is May 12, 2015 (extended). Final manuscripts are to be uploaded through EDAS using "Upload paper" link accessible from the accepted paper details. Each accepted manuscript should have a maximum of eight (8) printed pages (6 pages plus 1 or 2 extra pages allowed with an additional fee).
1. Create your manuscript(s)
Authors should prepare a PDF file following the IEEE single-space, double-column format.
The IEEE LaTeX and Microsoft Word templates for US letter format, as well as related information can be found here.
Please make sure NOT TO NUMBER your pages. Do NOT insert any footers or headers. Do NOT use any PDF security features in submitted PDF files, i.e., they must be fully accessible and editable by the producer for numbering and other production purposes.
2. Proofread and check layout of manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress).
3. Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support (see "Procedure for PDF eXpress log in" below).
4. Submit the final, IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s) to the ISCC 2015 through EDAS using "Upload paper" link accessible from the accepted paper details. Please note: uploading a paper to IEEE PDF eXpress is not the same as submitting the paper to the conference. You will still need to upload the checked PDF with final manuscript to EDAS.
IEEE copyright informationCopyright Information will be handled by the IEEE electronic copyright form (eCF) though the EDAS system at the time of final paper submission.
Papers accepted for the ISCC 2015 will be part of IEEE-ISCC Proceedings, to be submitted for inclusion to IEEE Xplore®.
Please note that final paper acceptance is conditional upon proper formatting (IEEE Xplore compliant) and a satisfactory standard of English.
At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings.
Please note that final paper acceptance is conditional upon:
- One of the authors registers and one of the registered authors presents the paper.
- Payment is made and online copyright transfer form is signed and uploaded.
- The paper follows given format and the PDF file is IEEE Xplore compliant
- The standard of English is satisfactory
In the last years, the IEEE-ISCC Proceedings published in IEEE Xplore have been indexed by ISI, dblp and Scopus. This makes the IEEE ISCC one of the publication venues with higher visibility and impact in both Computer and Communications areas.Further, note that if a final manuscript is not compliant with PDF eXpress (see instructions above), it will not be included into proceedings submitted to IEEE Xplore after the conference.
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users - Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
· 35558X for the Conference ID
· your email address
· a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying
your account setup.
The Twentieth IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications
Dates06 - 09 July, 2015
VenueGolden Bay, Larnaca, Cyprus
Andreas Pitsillides (UCY, Cyprus)
Mahmoud Daneshmand (SIT, USA)
George A. Papadopoulos (UCY, Cyprus)
George Pallis (UCY, Cyprus)