Call for Workshop Proposals
Workshop Proposals Submission is now closed
Please click here to download the Call for Workshop Proposals in PDF form
Continuing the well-established tradition of this series of symposia, IEEE ISCC 2015 will be an international technical forum of experts from industry and academia to exchange ideas and present the results of ongoing research work in state-of-the-art of computers and communications as listed in its call for papers.
The ISSC’15 Workshops Committee invites proposals for half or full day workshops affiliated with the conference. Example topics would be 5G, Internet of Things, Software-Defined Networking, Big Data, Cloud Computing, M2M communications or Smart Grid. The purpose of these Workshops is to provide a platform for presenting novel ideas in a less formal and possibly more sharply focused way than at the conference itself. All papers included in the ISCC’15 Workshops, will be submitted for inclusion in the conference proceedings published by IEEE. We expect that all selected Workshops to adhere to the common paper submission and reviewing schedule as outlined in the ISCC’15 Call for Papers.
Each Workshop proposal must include the following:
- The name of the Workshop
- The names, addresses, and short bios of the organizers
- A brief description (up to one page long) of the technical issues that the Workshop’s focus will be on, and the reasons why the Workshop is of interest at this time
- The names of potential Program Committee members
- The planned format of the Workshop, including a strategy to facilitate lively discussions and involvement of the attendees
- If a keynote speech is included in the planned format of the Workshop, the name(s) of the potential keynote speaker(s)
- If applicable, a description of past versions of the Workshop, including dates, organizers, number of submitted and accepted papers, and number of attendees
- If the Workshop is going to be organized for the first time, an estimate of the expected number of submissions and attendees
- A tentative Call for Papers
- A description of the plans for publicity and Workshop Web site
Workshop proposals should be submitted, no later than Monday 12th January 2015, by email (in PDF format) with the subject line “ISCC’15 Workshop Proposal” to all Workshop Co-Chairs, Periklis Chatzimisios (email@example.com), Andreas Kamilaris (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Massimo Villari (email@example.com).
The Twentieth IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications
Dates06 - 09 July, 2015
VenueGolden Bay, Larnaca, Cyprus
Andreas Pitsillides (UCY, Cyprus)
Mahmoud Daneshmand (SIT, USA)
George A. Papadopoulos (UCY, Cyprus)
George Pallis (UCY, Cyprus)