Registration and fees
Registration is now closed
Dear participants, kindly note that requests for Invitation Letters for visa purposes should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the conference acronym (ISCC2015) in the email subject, thank you.
You must first register for the conference and pay for your registration prior to requesting an invitation letter.
Authors, please remember that each paper must have a Full Registration associated with it. Each full registration can have a maximum of two papers associated.
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or by bank transfer. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, it is totally secure and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially conference negotiated rates. Furthermore, the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services (subject to availability).
- Create an "easyconferences" account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into www.easyconferences.org and create your ISCC 2015 registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
Until May 15 2015
After May 15 2015
|IEEE Member Full Registration||€ 440||€ 550|
|Non - IEEE Member Full Registration||€ 600||€ 750|
|IEEE Student Registration (not for authors)||€ 300||€ 375|
|Non - IEEE Student Registration (not for authors)||€ 400||€ 500|
|IEEE Member Workshop Registration (not for authors)||€ 200||€ 240|
|Non - IEEE Member Workshop Registration (not for authors)||€ 250||€ 300|
|IEEE Student Workshop Registration (not for authors)||€ 120||€ 160|
|Non - IEEE Student Workshop Registration (not for authors)||€ 170||€ 220|
|Extra Page (max 2 for each paper)||€ 85|
• All Authors must register on or before
17 April 2015 May 12, 2015.
• Each paper must be registered with a Full Registration (either IEEE Member €440 or Non - IEEE Member €600). Each Full registration can have a maximum of two papers associated. Papers cannot exceed 8 pages (6 pages plus 2 extra pages allowed with an additional fee).
• IEEE Member/Non Member Full Registration includes: access to all Conference sessions, Workshops, Conference proceedings, Daily Coffee Breaks, Daily Lunches, Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner.
• IEEE Member/Non Member STUDENT* Registration includes: access to all Conference sessions, Workshops, Conference proceedings, Daily Coffee Breaks, Daily Lunches and the Welcome Reception. Conference Dinner is not included in the above fee and can be purchased separately. Documentation proving registered Student status (student's ID or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral School prepared on the notepaper of the institution) should be sent at email@example.com.
• Workshop Only Registration includes: access to the Workshop Sessions, Coffee breaks and Lunch of the day.
The Twentieth IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications
Dates06 - 09 July, 2015
VenueGolden Bay, Larnaca, Cyprus
Andreas Pitsillides (UCY, Cyprus)
Mahmoud Daneshmand (SIT, USA)
George A. Papadopoulos (UCY, Cyprus)
George Pallis (UCY, Cyprus)